What’s a better way to take a break from studying for tomorrow’s final exam than to dedicate a post to my dear followers? 🙂
I wish you a happy new year that is full of love and success, and more and more blessings to come.
- What wasn’t a blessing in 2012 was definitely a lesson
- Defeat leads to more room for personal/spiritual growth
- “Life is short, smile while you still have teeth”
- All those who left made room for better people to come
- Happiness is a point of view
- Peace of mind is accomplished by counting the blessings. And the blessings to be counted in a single hand is considered a bliss
- Take risks, live, laugh and love
- Be proud of the person you are today; it is only the beginning of a beautiful era
And finally, I thank you all for your support, it helped me become a better writer. Your simple comments helped me in ways you can never imagine.
Have a good day/night wherever you are! 🙂